I want to get a website design, what should I do?
April 20, 2016
1. Select a package: SLIM Enterprises offers easy on the pocket website design packages. Choose which among our Starter, Executive, and Elite packages best suit your needs.
2. Fill out the creative brief: This is where you detail information on how you want your website design created. While there is no limit on how little or more information you give, remember that we could sharpen up your website design much quicker if you provide us more information. SLIM Enterprises website designers are however adept in coming up with stunning designs from the shortest of briefs
3. Complete the contact details section: Leave here as much contact information as possible as SLIM Enterprises will need to keep in touch with you via email and phone as often as necessary.
4. Make your payment: Secure payment via PayPal to ensure your shopping experience is completely risk-free. Rest assured that SLIM Enterprises will not retain your payment information or details after the immediate transaction.
5. Design Process: A SLIM Enterprises’ account manager will assign a team of web designers to work on your project. These website designers are handpicked to match their particular expertise and style of design with the needs of your industry sector and your design requirements brief. Multiple web designers working on your project means that you get a fantastic scope of design flair, creativity, and ideas. Furthermore, we could devise the website and design style you prefer very quickly.
6. Initial website design composition/s: In just 2-3 days, SLIM Enterprises will email you the website design composition/s for your review. If one of these designs stands out from the rest, then we move forward. If none caught your eye at this first stage, or if you’d like to see how a combination of two possible designs might work, we could modify your chosen designs to make it perfect or we could have further discussions to see where you want to go with the website design ideas. This process is normal in creating and designing a website.
7. Final files: SLIM Enterprises will provide all the source files required and upload the website. We also offer a full domain registration and world class web hosting service. See hosting packages here.
8. Archiving your logo design: SLIM Enterprises will retain your logo design files for safekeeping so that in the event of a computer crash or a catastrophic network failure at your end, your original logo design files are always an email away.