I want to get a logo design, what should I do?
April 20, 2016
1. Select a package: SLIM Enterprises offers easy on the pocket logo design and branding packages. Choose which among our Starter, Executive, and Elite packages best suit your needs.
2. Fill out the creative brief: This is where you detail information on how you want your logo design created. While there is no limit on how little or more information you give, remember that the specific your instructions or expectations are, the quicker and better that we be able to deliver your desired logo.
3. Complete the contact details section: Unlike the creative brief where you are given freedom on the amount of information you wish to provide, here in the contact details section, we require you to leave as much contact information as possible. This is for easy communication. SLIM Enterprises will reach you often as necessary to ensure we hit your expectation.
4. Make your payment: Secure payment via PayPal to ensure your shopping experience is completely risk-free. Rest assured that SLIM Enterprises will not retain your payment information or details after the immediate transaction.
5. Design Process: A SLIM Enterprises’ account manager will assign a team of logo designers and branding experts to work on your project. These logo designers are handpicked to match their particular expertise and style of design with the needs of your industry sector and your design requirements brief. Multiple logo designers working on your project means that you get a fantastic scope of design flair, creativity, and ideas. Furthermore, we could devise the logo and design style you prefer very quickly.
6. Presentation of initial logo design compositions: In just 24 hours or less we will send you email on several logo design compositions for your review. If one of these designs stands out from the rest, then we move forward. If none caught your eye at this first stage, or if you would like to see how a combination of two possible designs might work, then we could modify your chosen design to make it perfect or we could have further discussions to see where you want to go with the logo ideas. This process is normal in creating business logos.
7. Final files: SLIM Enterprises will provide your finished logo design in every possible file format to cover any potential use of your new logo — that is in print, in advertising or web purposes.
8. Archiving your logo design: SLIM Enterprises will retain your logo design files for safekeeping so that in the event of a computer crash or a catastrophic network failure at your end, your original logo design files are always an email away.