Independent Business Development and Sales Consultant
We are a mission-drive, fast growing, professional services organization looking for an IT professional who wants join our team and help individuals and organizations enhance performance at work with mindfulness. You will be part of an international Service Operations Team that provides IT services and support to our facilitators around the globe.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
We need expert sales person to bring us customers for our services. We want customers from all around the world; however, local customers in Toronto, Canada would be highly valuable.
These are the services we do:
We create websites, web applications and shopping sites etc.
We create games.
we create mobile applications.
we create desktop applications.
We create brand logos.
We design websites.
We set up and maintain servers.
We manage DNS and email servers.
We have experienced professionals having following expertise
• C++ Programming
• Website Management
• Server Management
- Maintain designated key customer accounts & manage all of their related requirements.
- Customer conflict resolution: pricing, quality, quantity, etc.
- Offer exceptional customer service with professional, prompt, timely responses and actions (to both internal and external customers).
- Build and maintain a rapport with our customers and enhance our business relationships.
- Effectively maintain and help grow existing customer accounts.
- Handle daily outside calls from potential or existing customers, and aid them with their requests (i.e. initialization and internal set-up).
- Aid in customer on-time-delivery by effectively managing any related backlogs sales orders
- Provide all aspects of quoting (research, issue, maintain, follow-up, critique).
- Minimum 3 years experience in outside sales environment.
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with technical knowledge of electric drives & controls, linear and assembly products
- Strong customer service orientation with a proven ability understand and satisfy customer needs
- Computer literacy with Windows Applications and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- SAP knowledge/experience necessary
- Outstanding people and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, and a strong effective listener
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Company offer generous commission, cell phone and all the advantages after 3 month.
Education : College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Language : French and English
Salary : 100% commission
To qualify for this position, your resume must reflect sufficient experience and/or education, to perform the duties for which you are applying. Your resume is a key in evaluating your experience as it relates to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your work experience.
SLIM Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005; SLIM Enterprises will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform the SLIM Enterprises’ Human Resources department of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Agencies welcome and for Partnership Inquiries (Outsourcing) please contact email@example.com
For more information about SLIM Enterprises, visit our website at www.SLIM-ENT.com