SEO Tips To Secure Your Content Ranking That Lasts
January 11, 2017
Ever since the concept of SEO came into being, experts have time and again said that “Content is King”. And it is of utmost importance that the content is updated on a regular basis so that when the search engines crawl, they find updated and fresh content, which will boost content rankings. However, it is much more than just that. There are a couple of tricks of the trade that will foster rankings in the virtual world and enhance the web presence of the brand. And this is possible with SEO tricks that can work wonders for the website’s reputation. So, read on for more information.
Tips to boost content rankings
Given below are a few measures that you can take in order to stay on the top as far as content ranking is concerned. These are as follows –
1. Select keywords judiciously – Your half battle is almost won if you are able to choose the right set of keywords or key phrases. Depending on what your content topic would be, you can choose the search terms accordingly. There are several tools for the same. In fact, you can use the SEO tools that have a great proven track record. Alternatively, a couple of free tools are available too.
2. Importance of relevant content – Once you have identified the competitors and carried out a thorough research on the approach of the others operating in the same industry, you could zero-in on using the right set of keywords and consequently write great content.
3. Significance of inserting keyword in title – Although, this is not always mandatory, nevertheless, incorporating the same in your title will enhance the chances of web crawlers to relate to your content. Most importantly, the title should be perhaps the best part of the content, should adhere to the body of the content, and should deliver what it indicates. For instance, if the content body is about Migraine, the content should be the same and should not just discuss about a general health topic.
4. Visual representation of content – Even the best SEO tools would suggest that it makes sense in incorporating visual content and this can be achieved by image SEO strategies. Ideally, the image should be relevant, interesting, and appropriate as per the related content.
5. Regular updates – It goes without saying that no reader would want to see the same content over and over again. Not updating content has a major drawback and it is perhaps one of the most damaging of all. If a reader/visitor does not find any new information, he leaves the page within a short time span, thereby increasing the bounce rates and eventually the website receives less web traffic.
How to select the right content ranking tool?
In order to find out which SEO tool will deliver what you are expecting from your content, you can refer to any top SEO tools and invest in the right one. The mantra of SEO success is that it is best not to focus on short term objectives, but keep the future in mind as well.